CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Freakin' BBBRRRRR!!!!!

Holy, stinkin' pile of crap! It's soooooo cold outside! I mean really, really frigid. I just logged on to The Weather Network and it says we have a wind chill factor of -35C out there. Say what? It's not even Christmas yet! It normally isn't this cold this early in the season. I was so cold this morning I broke out the knitting needles and started on a cute wool scarf. I've gotten more than 2 ft done on it already. I'll need it. The forecast says we are going to get to a high of -16 all week! What?!?!?! No Chinook? Where is this again? Where is my nice warm if not blistering westerly wind? Hmmmmm?
UPDATE: as of 9am the weather warning states that Cardston is under a wind chill warning and many areas are currently reporting near or actual -40C wind chill. YIKES!!!!!

4 Comments:

Nonna

Wow, reminds me of how cold it used to be in Illinois !
Hope you get those boots from Santa to keep your tootsie's warm !

Rockelle

I miss Canada...we actually have a bit of snow that reminds me of the good ol days!

Alicia Trunk

I wish I could see snow. I always seem to miss it. Even when I served in Nevada (up north) for TWO winters. I only got sprinkles. So I am jealous!!!

Rita

And I've been complaining about the snow and cold here! I shall repent.