CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stampede!!!

Program for 1912 Calgary Exhibition and Stampe...Image via Wikipedia

Can you believe that this is the first time in my life that I have gone to the Stampede?!?! I now know what a wasted experience the first 38.8 yrs have been. LOL! We had so much fun. Did so many things. Saw some amazing events and animals. But best of all, we did it as a family. One word of caution though..... it's wicked expensive. Also, be prepared for any kind of weather. We got caught in a rain storm and had to scramble and buy ponchos and hats in a hurry. But that's ok 'cause now I have a an awesome new black cowboy hat!
I got a little camera happy too and will post some pics on Wild Rose Images.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 Comments: