CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh Where, Oh Where have my little friends gone?

Utah state welcome signImage via Wikipedia

Summer vacations must be in full swing because the blog posting has dried up and withered to a stand still. Are you out there anywhere? I sure hope all y'all are having a bang up time whatever you are doing. I, on the other hand am not having a vacation this year. I get to spend my summer working but at least I am learning new skills and making some cash. Nothing wrong with that, eh? It looks like both of my supervisors are moving on so I might try for their positions and make even more moola. I think I might try to squeeze in a quick trip down to Utah to see the daughter and do some shopping so maybe that will count as a holiday.
In 2 weeks we are going to have an onslaught of visitors. For the first time in many years, my brothers and sisters and their children will be gathering together. I can't even remember the las time we had a full family event. Mom and Dad are really looking forward to this event and who can blame them? Seriously though, I think it has been at least 10 yrs.

Tent campingImage by holisticgeek via Flickr

Wow! Time really flies doesn't it? Well, with this many people showing up, Mom and I are going to have to get some serious baking done and cassoroles in the freezer. I can't imagine where we will put everyone either. Hope the kids like tents cause this is a small house. LOL! I'm sure they will love it!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 Comments:

Rita

What fun to look forward to all of your siblings coming into town. Should be lots of fun.

Have so much fun on your trip to Utah. If Sierra doesn't have an extra bed, you're invited to stay at my house...Layton's an hour north of Provo but we'd love to have you.