CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

A SAD DAY FOR BIOGRAPHY ENTHUSIATS

Cover of "Angela's Ashes"Cover of Angela's Ashes

I learned this afternoon that one of my favorite authors had passed away after a fight with Melanoma and Meningitis. Frank McCourt was an amazing author!!! He authored 3 books about his life but the most famous was, "ANGELA'S ASHES". He grew up beyond dirt poor in desperate circumstances during the 1930's. He had an undeniable gift for story telling and used it well to describe his growing up years. Thanks Frank, for all the times I have reread your books and through my imagination lived in your world. I can't wait to talk to you on the other side. In the mean time have a good rest and think up some new stories to tell me when I get there.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 Comments: