CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Speed Racer!

Hunter made Divisionals for the 400m race! He he is starting out his heat!!! I am so proud of him. He, like most autistic people, is not very coordinated. So for him to even place in a race is a miracle to me. When he showed me the list of events last night and his name was on it I was thrilled. He tried his best and didn't place this time, but that's OK with me. We are just so very proud of him for even trying something that doesn't come naturally to him. Go, HUNTER!!!!!

2 Comments:

Rita

Yay, Hunter!! Running doesn't take as much coordination as it does grit! Good for him! (And that is an awesome picture.)

Nonna

Hooray for Hunter...that boy is really getting to be quite a handsome young man !
LOL