CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sitting at the Airport!

The bags have been packed, the extra fees to check one onto the plane with me have been paid, and I am officially on my way to see the Husband! Yeah!!! I will be gone for almost a week. I can't wait to get a back rub! He does such good massages, and no I won't loan him out! He's all mine! LOL!
While down there I am shooting a wedding (big surprise, right?) but my camera is still in Ontario being repaired. I went to McBain Camera in Lethbridge where I do most of my urgent camera shopping and they were kind enough to loan me a camera again. Unfortunately, (ya right!) they didn't have my exact model on hand. Hmmmm what to do........? OH ya, let's just let her use the most fabulous DSLR to come out in the last year, the Canon 5D MkII. Seriously! I get to use it all week. It's going to be miserable to give back. It is 23 mega pixels and sharp as can be! Paired with my new L glass, it will be killer. This week should be a blast! Picture overload!!! More like harddrive overload. May have to pick up another pocket external! LoL. Anyway, got to go catch my flight to Hotlanta!

2 Comments:

Rita

Enjoy the weather (NO SNOW!!!) and your husband and your loaner camera. Sounds like a great combo to me!

Nonna

How fun...nothing like a reunion to keep the romance alive...can't wait to see the images you capture with that awesome camera !