CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Families of Cuties

Some little cuties have shown up in our backyard. Five baby racoons and their momma live in a hollow tree. These pesky things crawl up and down that tree and yesterday ventured out to the front yard and beyond. Although they are super cute they are really mean. Watch for teeth and sharp claws. They'll try to use them.


Barb brought her family of cuties by to see our racoons. Who could resist faces like these? I had to grab my camera!!! These babies are some of the cutest we've had in the yard in a while. Ours have gotten too big to let me just shoot while they play. I'll post a few more of this family on my photoblog, Wild Rose Images.





2 Comments:

Rita

Ohhhhh. You made me so homesick for those cute nieces and crazy nephew. You are way too much fun. I honestly thought the pics of the raccoons were posters! Crazy cute.

Nonna

Oh, how darling...raccoons are so cute but you don't mess with them...we had a family of armadillos and the babies are so cute, very shy though and an occasional turtle lumbers by the house on the way to the lake or ditch too.

The children are beautiful and what talent you have for capturing perfect photos !