CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

We're sweating it out in Logan









Holy cow it's hot here! Unfortunately for Carl, he has NO air-conditioning. How he lives like this all the time is a wonder to me. This morning Hunter, Carl, and I went out to work with the horses. They are so cute and learning fairly quickly. We were able to put Hunter up on Flicka and let him ride bare-back. He loved it! He doesn't get to ride very often so this was a real treat. He is trying to convince me to move almost hourly so that he can be closer to his cousins and the horses. Later in the day we headed up to USU so that I could show Hunter around campus and of course eat some Aggie icecream. I got to have a fresh raspberry shake. There is nothing like the raspberries here. That has to be the best shake I have ever had!

Diondra had a beautiful wedding in the SLC temple yesterday. It was the first time I have been to a sealing in the SLC temple. So wonderful! They make such an adorable couple.

1 Comments:

Nonna

Love the new background !
Also glad you are posting your trip ! We're sweating it out here too...wet, miserable, humid heat...wicked...I'd take the dry, western kind in a heartbeat !
Have fun !