CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SNOW??!?!? Now?

Just when we thought it was spring we are hit with a full on storm! Winter storm warning and all!!! ICK!! I thought we had escaped and rounded the bend to warmth. WRONG!! It snowing like some one ripped open feather pillows from heaven. Then add in the wind and you get the picture. Oh and lucky me, I get to drive in this mess in the morning. I have to leave for Calgary by 530am. Yippy. Some one please find the sun and pin it over Southern Alberta.

3 Comments:

Rockelle

drive safe "D"
if we get snow here the traffic comes to a complete stop!

The Morton's

I hear ya! I'm sick of winter as well and we got dumped on last week. if we do have a nice day it is super windy and cold. Maybe florida wasnt so bad? :-)

Thanks for your help, I got my blog fixed. The trick was trying to find which of my many elements contained the info.

Take Care!
Camille

Nonna

What ??? You have to be really hardy and patient to be in Canada or anywhere it stays cold so long...we are in the mid to upper 70's right now but the hot, wicked, miserable heat and humidity isn't far off and I'm not looking forward to the JEA bills either. Just spent almost $300 on the air conditioner getting it fixed, checked up and ready for summer !