CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

This is driving me nuts!

I have had a headache for more than 3 weeks now. I think I am going to go crazy!! I've been to the Dr. and he ordered a CT scan so hopefully that will show something. I'd be willing to have a brain tumor at this point. I just want to know what it is!!! I have horrible pressure in my head. Pain increases with some activities. I lost most of my sense of smell 3 years ago and just now realized this as a possible connection. I feel foggy all the time. My balance is off. I feel like I will fall down stairs all the time. I won't go down them if I can't hang on to a railing or something. My left leg feels weak and clutzy. There is a long list of things that might be connected to this but might not as well. But really it's affecting the way I live!! I'm sooo very tired. I could sleep for 20 hrs spend 4 awake and sleep for another 8 without a blink. My work is suffering immensely. I feel like crap. And the nausea?!? Blah!! I really hate waking up in the middle of the night with the dry heaves!! I almost feel pregnant! But we all know that's an impossibility.

I don't want to be a whiner, though!!! I feel like such a loser. I'm afraid people will think I am a hypochondriac or making more out of minor symptoms. But frankly if this pressure and pain don't go away I don't know what I'll do but a long walk off a high bridge is looking more tempting all the time. People keep telling me how horrible I look. Like I don't know that!! Am I missing an essential vitamin? Do I have strange food allergies? Is my body just stupid? I don't know and I'm not sure I care anymore. Just make it stop!!! Sorry for the whine fest. I don't have anyone to talk to about it.

4 Comments:

Rockelle

i hate to say this word....but i nrrd it myself....exercise...weight loss, good luck, i will be thinking about you!

Nonna

I am really worried about you...a bad headache and weakness in any extremity could mean a tumor or mini strokes. But that's just my guess. I sure hope I'm wrong LOL

Rita

Yikes, Deanna. I'm a little nervous for you. I hope you get some answers soon. Please take care of yourself.

Ayla

Sinus? Inner ear problems? Soooo sorry, it's hard not to function normally!

Camille