CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm still here, really I am!

I was tempted to go back into hibernation this week when the snow showed up again. I wasn't sure I could handle more winter. Honestly, I was about prepared to brave the H1N1 flu virus and move to Cabo. But what do ya know, the sun showed up this weekend. Nice enough out that I'm thinking about breaking the horses. LOL! That should be a challenge. Let's have a picnic too!!! I think it will be fun to perfect a knew recipe over a fire, don't you? MMMM S'mores! Cheezy smokies and mustard! Smelling like a campfire. Attractive, no? So...want to come with? You're invited. Just join me at the Beazer crossroads on Monday at 10. I'll see you there!!


UPDATE!! Ok, scratch that last date and time. Leaving NOW!!! CYA!

0 Comments: