CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why do you have a blog?

I was wondering about this the other day........what was my motivation to start this blog and why do I attempt to keep it up? I really didn't know a lot of bloggers at the time and I'm not the journaling or srapbooking type so a blog was not a natural transistion to make. I started last summer just before our annual vacation to the "Great White North". I knew that I wanted to document our adventures and I wanted a way for other members of my family to keep up with us. Instead this has turned into more of a journal than I anticipated. It's so easy to look back with a blog. I love it!!! I've even found a place that will print and bind your blog into a book. What a cute idea for a family Christmas gift a few years from now, don't ya think? I love both www.blurb.com and www.lulu.com. I plan to get this done every couple of years. I'd do it more often if I was a more prolific writer but.....I'm not!

0 Comments: