CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

I've been away

Ok maybe not physically but definitely mentally! LOL!! I've been busy starting a new job and finishing up the old one. I've had a few photoshoots and lots of editing as well and I guess I'm just not the type to be able to juggle everything and keep it up to date.

So, about the new job. I've left the Depot in the dust and work here in town instead of that long commute to the city. They pay me more and combined with the savings in gas I am making a killing.....kidding. The best part though is that I am here for my son more often. I've gotten 2 hours back in my day and no early morning shifts anymore!!!!! I've never been a morning person so I am particularly happy about working normal daytime hours.

2 Comments:

Rita

Congrats on the new job and loads of extra money. Where are you working?

Nonna

I missed you here but have been keeping up with you on facebook ! I am especially glad you don't have that long commute...good luck in your new job !