CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Well that was a shocker!

Ever had anybody say something to you that just shocks you to the very core of your view of yourself? I received a note today that blew my mind. My behavior was called into question. Not by the note writer but by their significant other. This is a very dear old friend; some one I have known since childhood and considered a constant support in my life. Now their new love interest is jealous of our friendship. We have to curtail talking to satisfy them. Argh! Talk about needy!! I am seriously frustrated and hurt. I know that a love is more important than friends but it was the way it was delivered. Of course they should come first but they want me to go away entirely. I guess I'm just some sort of bad influence or something.

0 Comments: