CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Time!!

I've packed the camera bag and have all my travel sized toiletries set out, including the Imodium and sleep aids, ready to pack. The suitcase is almost ready to go...'cause guess what! India here I come!!!! I have to work a few hours, attend a mini conference and then I'm off to the airport. I have an 11hr layover in London, England. I'm hoping to see at least a few of the sights there before boarding the flight to New Delhi. I'm counting down the hours!!!!! hehehehhehehe ok that's supposed to be gleeful laughter.....

2 Comments:

Nonna

Have a safe and fabulous time. Can't wait to read about all your adventures ! Also, get ready for culture shock, new scents and standing out in a crowd...even with a little tan/burn !

Rita

I can't wait to see receive the report--written and photographic! Enjoy yourself and be super careful.