CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Ouch!

As you all know, I've been sitting on my keester for the last ssssiiiiixxxxx weeks in training classes. Saturday was my first day back at work. Oh my aching feet!!! I stupidly chose the wrong shoes to wear in the first place. Very cute shoe-booties but not appropriate for a crazy Thanksgiving weekend retail environment. Duh! I know better. So yesterday, yes I had to work on a Sunday, I wore my bright pink Nike runners thinking that would save me. NOPE!! Lol! I underestimated the shopping needs of the local habitants. I worked 9 hrs straight running to help, serve, fix, receive, direct, manage, and redirect again. Lunch was nonexistant. Oh well, the best way to get in shape is to just do it! Not like I have a choice though eh? At least I'll be ready for the hectic trip to India.