CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Long Time Gone

I've been so busy yet had absolutely nothing to say. SHOCKING!!! My mouth stay closed? Ha! The last month has been absolutely crazy! I've gotten the new job going, sort of. Lots to learn still. Hopefully I can pull it off. I've moved into the new house. When I say I've moved in that's exactly what I mean. Just me! No furniture. No family. Just me, a small TV, laptop, and an airbed. And as of today, I have INTERNET!!! I no longer have to feel lonely and disconnected. Ya boo hoo, right? So, anyway, the husband has made his departure official and he will be joining me in less than 2 weeks. Can you believe it? It only took 2 freaking years!!! Good thing he is a patient man 'cause we all know I'm not a patient woman. As we speak I am sitting on hold with Telus and my patience is long becoming a thing of the past. I've been holding for more tha n 20 min now. But what else do I have to do? I'm all alone and have no furniture to clean so might as well listen to cheesy muzak that cuts in and out just like the TV signal. LOL! K. Now that you know I'm alive and kicking (or at least mouthing off as usual) I'll sign off. Luv Ya!

2 Comments:

Nonna

Glad you will be together again at last. Prayers that all goes wonderful with your new job too ! Be happy !

Rita

Ooo. I'm glad your family will be together again soon. (And I hope you're off hold with Telus!) Best, best wishes.