CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Things. They Are A'Comin'

First off. I've decided I need to take better care of myself so to that end I have joined a 90 health challenge. I am so excited to do this. For more info check out this website. I'll be taking before and after pics for you to be the judge on the results. I hope to lose 30lbs. If you feel like joining me let me know. The more the merrier!!

Secondly, I have now become the overnight manager at the store. I will finally have a regular schedule and weekends off!!! Now I can go to church with my family more often than once in a blue moon. It will be a great change since I am such a night owl anyway and never get much sleep. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 Comments:

Diane Stringam Tolley

30 pounds???! You'll have to stand twice to make a shadow! Good luck, though! Several members of my family are on the 90 day challenge. And congratulations on the promotion! Or change in shift. It's so nice to be able to plan something for the weekend!

Deanna Quinton Larson

Diane,
I like you more every day!! Stand twice....lol.