CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Change, it is!!

This afternoon the District Manager called for my presence in his office. Well if that doesn't make ya nervous?!?! It's like being called into the Principal's office. Yikes! I new something was up but I wasn't expecting what they told me. I was given praise and such but I am not sure these people know me. They called me organized and a people person. Bahahaha! They need to get to know me better. Anyway, the gist of it is that I am being transferred to a store in Edmonton. It's not too far. Should be able to drive it in 40 minutes or so. I'm just shocked. I didn't expect to be transferred so soon. I'll take it though. I think this could be a superb opportunity! But talk to me in a few weeks and we'll see if I feel the same way then.